The controller of personal data, as defined by the EU General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and the applicable law governing the protection of personal data, is:
Jaka Lozar (portal jaka-lozar.si) 1000, Ljubljana Tel: +386 70 18 80 17
Jaka Lozar, the operator of the jaka-lozar.si portal, undertakes to store and process all acquired personal data in accordance with the GDPR and applicable Slovenian legislation (Personal Data Protection Act).
We obtain personal information in the following ways:
- via the online contact form;
- via telephone communication with the customer;
- via personal communication with the client;
- via e-mail communication with the client;
- via communication of the chat robot "Tidio chat";
We use personal information to process your request. We will not use the entered data in the future without your explicit consent.
We disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies and other government bodies if required by law or necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute crimes and fraud.
We undertake not to pass on your data to unauthorized persons or other persons for advertising purposes under any circumstances.
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- access to and copy of your personal data.
- to supplement or correct your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- until the deletion of your personal data, especially if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or have been processed illegally or have been processed with your consent, you have revoked the consent and there is no other legal basis for their processing.
- until the transfer of personal data to another controller, where technically feasible.
- to limit the processing of your personal data, especially if you dispute their accuracy - for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data; if the processing is illegal, you oppose the deletion of personal data; if the data retention period has expired and you need it to enforce legal claims.
- You can revoke the given consents for notification at any time.
When exercising all your rights or obtaining additional information, please contact our data protection officer, who is available to you at the e-mail address: email@example.com We will process your application and respond to it in accordance with the GDPR.
If you believe that your rights or regulations on the protection of personal data have been violated, you can complain to the competent state authority: Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia (Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, telephone: 01 230 97 30, fax: 01 230 97 78, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If we have your explicit consent for a specific purpose of processing, the retention period is: until revoked.
Statutory processing under Article 6.b of the GDPR - processing is required for the performance of a contract (retention period: 10 years), or for the implementation of measures at the request of such an individual before the conclusion of the contract (retention period: 5 years).
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to a user's computer when they visit the website and usually contains:
- the name of the server from which the cookie was sent;
- the lifespan of the cookie;
- value - usually a randomly generated unique number.
Cookies are not harmful in themselves, they do not contain viruses or any other malicious code. However, if it is read by the server along with a web browser, it can help the site perform more user-friendly services - for example, by remembering previous purchases or user account information. Only the server that sent the cookie can read and use this cookie. On a trustworthy website, cookies can enrich the experience. However, cookies can also be used in ways that constitute an invasion of an individual's privacy. Cookies can be stored for different lengths of time, just for the duration of the browsing session, or much longer
From the point of view of purpose, we use the following cookies:
Group 1: they are key and without them the site will not work as it should. They are set up when you perform any interaction with the website. We do not need to obtain your consent for these cookies.
Group 2: Analytical cookies that collect information about how visitors use the website and use them to improve the performance of the website.
If you agree to the installation of cookies by both groups, you do not need to do anything. If you want complete anonymity you can do so by clicking on the checkboxes below.
You will always be able to change your choice on this device.